With the SwyxPLUS VisualGroups option you can add efficient queue management to your SwyxWare. Incoming telephone calls can be reliably answered by selected groups of employees so that waiting times for your customers can be reduced to a minimum.
VisualGroups is a software option that is easy to install and up and running in minutes to maximize business accessibility. On the user side, the queue management integrates seamlessly into the SwyxIt! desktop application. This means that no additional applications need to be installed and no separate applications need to be opened for operation. Operation is carried out conveniently via the known SwyxIt! user interface.
When dealing with the daily telephone traffic, it is of course desirable that every incoming call is either answered directly or forwarded to another person immediately by an employee. However, in peak periods or in the event of personnel bottlenecks, it is often not always possible to answer or process the call directly. VisualGroups supports you by always answering calls reliably.
All callers in the queue are clearly displayed on the user interface. The delivery of the calls is either made automatically based on the respective waiting time or each group member can decide individually which call is answered. The name of the caller in the queue can also be used for this purpose, e.g. for VIPs or customers who expect premium services.
Call acceptance can also be controlled even if a defined waiting time is exceeded. To do this, you define a special phone number to which callers are forwarded after the waiting time has elapsed. Decide for yourself whether the caller is answered personally, diverted to a mobile phone or receives a special greeting with the possibility of a voicemail to be called back.
VisualGroups‘ built-in statistics provide you with a dashboard that gives you a quick overview of all queues at any time:
- Display of personal statistics and performance of the entire group
- Number of received calls
- Missed calls
- Average call duration
- Average waiting time of callers
- Available group members
In addition to the dashboard, you can email detailed service reports in PDF format at flexible intervals. These are particularly suitable for analyzing and optimizing the quality of service and accessibility in customer service.
- SwyxWare 11
- SwyxIt! Desktop application, available for Microsoft Windows operating systems
- Available in the following languages: German, English, Dutch, French, Italian
- Seamlessly integrated in your SwyxWare
- Easy installation process on server and client side
- Integration and visualization in SwyxIt! desktop application
- Automatic forwarding of calls to available group participants
- Dashboard with personal and group performance
- Ability to disable user-specific statistics
- Passive subscriber mode allows calls to be answered on demand without automatic delivery of calls
- Number of group members not limited, licensing per queue