SIP Provider Swisscom (CH) - Enterprise SIP (kb4826)
Le informazioni contenute nel presente articolo riguardano i seguenti prodotti:
- SwyxWare 2015
- SwyxWare 2013
Information und configuration hints for SIP provider Swisscom (Switzerland), product: Enterprise SIP
On behalf of the customer, the partner orders the Enterprise SIP trunk from Swisscom. This includes the telephony functionality as well as the connection to the IP MPLS network of Swisscom. Swisscom will deliver an appropriate gateway with eSBC functionality (Cisco 897 or Cisco ISR 4321). This eSBC will act as a SIP trunk for the SwyxWare and performs the call signaling towards the Swisscom. A profile for the SwyxWare ist installed on the eSBC which is synchronized with the SwyxWare configuration.
It must be assured that the eSBC in the customer's network is configured with a static IP address.
Configuration of the SwyxWare
- Creation of a location with the information of the assigned number range
- Creation of a SIP trunk group with the Swisscom Enterprise profile "Swisscom_ENT (CH)"
- In the properties of the SIP trunk group, within the tab "SIP", the IP address and if necessary, the port of the eSBC have to be configured in the field "Proxy"
- Creation of a SIP trunk underneath the newly created SIP trunk group
- No user credentials have to be configured
- Configuration of the assigned number range
- In the codec dialog, deselect G.722 from the codec list
CLIP No Screening
To activate feature CLIP No screening, in the tab 'Number Signaling' of the trunk properties the option 'Always use originator's number' must be set.
The eSBC for the Enterpise SIP trunk supports the T.38 protocol, which was developped for FAX transmission via IP. However, T.38 must not be offered in the initial INVITE for an outgoing FAX. In the SIP trunk properties, underneath the tab “Codecs/Channel”, the option “Remove T.38 from initial invite” has to be selected. After the FAX tone was detected by the SwyxWare, it will send a reINVITE which only offers T.38.
Note: In case that FAX transmission has to be carried out through G.711 exclusively, T.38 has to be deselected in the list of supported codecs. This is not recommended since FAX transmission via T.38 is supplying a significantly better quality, stability and reliability.
To successfully transmit DTMF signals through the Swisscom trunk, it is necessary to increase duration of the DTMF signals in the SwyxWare. To do so, a new registry key underneath HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Swyx\LinkMgr\CurrentVersion\Options
must be created with the exact name of the created SIP trunk. Underneath this new key, a new DWORD value named DTMFToneDuration has to be created. A value of 800 (dec) must be assigned to that value and the LinkManager must be restarted.
The eSBC for the Enterprise SIP Trunk expects a session interval of 1800 (seconds). In order to prevent reINVITES, which would slow down call establishment, in the Windows registry on the SwyxWare server, underneath HKLM\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Swyx\LinkMgr\CurrentVersion\Options
two new DWORD values with following name and value need to be created:
SipSessionTimerIntervalSeconds: 1800 (decimal)
SipMinSessionTimerIntervalSeconds: 360 (decimal)
Finally, the LinkManager service needs to be restarted.
Important: These settings will affect all SIP trunks.
- Incoming/outgoing national calls
- Incoming/outgoing international calls
- Correct Calling Line Identification (CLI) on national and international calls
- CLIP No Screening
- Holding and retrieving calls
- Toggeling between two calls
- Call transfer
Mutually supported codecs:
- Incoming/outgoing DTMF signaling in accordance with via RFC2833
- CustomProviderProfiles Swisscom Enterprise SIP (CH)
Informazioni di altri produttori proposte in questo articolo hanno il compito di appoggiare la ricerca di informazioni tecniche. I contenuti potrebbero essere modificati senza preavviso. Swyx non garantisce per la veridicità dei contenuti di articoli di terzi e declina ogni responsabilità per essi.