SwyxIt! Handset P250 and Windows XP Service Pack 3 (kb3737)
Le informazioni contenute nel presente articolo riguardano i seguenti prodotti:
- SwyxIt! Handset P250
- Microsoft Windows XP Professional
- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
This article describes how to use the SwyxIt! handset P250 along with Windows XP Service Pack 3.
If you have installed Service Pack 3 for Windows XP, you have to keep in mind that the Windows default device for sound playback and recording will not be changed. Up to now the settings were changed automatically to "S3 USB-Phone" (P250) under Windows XP. This is no longer the case.
This behavior has no effect to the SwyxIt!.
If you would like to use the P250 (S3 USB-Phone) as Default device for playback/recording in Windows, you can do this as follow:
- Click at Start -> Control Panel
- Click at Sounds and Audio Devices
- Click at the Audio Tab
- Under Sound playback/recording choose now as Default device "S3 USB-Phone".
- Click at ok to assume the made settings.