Addressed Defects in SwyxWare v6.02 (kb3417)
Le informazioni contenute nel presente articolo riguardano i seguenti prodotti:
- SwyxWare Administration v6.02
- SwyxIt! v6.02
- SwyxFax Server v6.02
- SwyxFax Client v6.02
- SwyxWare v6.02
- SwyxFax Server v6.01
- SwyxFax Client v6.01
- SwyxIt! v6.01
- SwyxWare v6.01
- SwyxWare Administration v6.01
Beside the new extensions described in Knowledge Base article Summary of changes within SwyxWare v6.02 (kb3416)SwyxWare v6.02 addresses the following issues:
- Old entries will not be deleted from table "ChangeNotificationSubscription".
- In special scenarios SwyxPhone locks up because of a deadlock in PhoneManager on notification calls.
- Increase late disconnect timeout in gateway to match ISDN T306 on network side.
- In special scenarios standalone gateway does not register trunks automatically after failover.
- Sending/Receiving faxes via internal S0 does not work reliable in special scenarios
- Phone does not ring in situations with extreme server load.
- Deleting gateway trunks without any configuration takes too long
- In special scenarios ISDN driver does not detect layer 1 after very short interruption.
- Primary/Fallback server switching in fax client fails in special scenarios
- It's impossible to stop SwyxFax Server via SwyxFax Administration if the network connection is interrupted
- No online help in SwyxFax Administration menus in German version.
- FaxServer enter to endless loop in special conditions.
- Sheduled faxes become "ERROR" state after FaxServer restart.
- SwyxFax Server and FaxClient hangs up during mass fax sending.
- Conversation recording is stopped on knocking sound when micro is muted.
- Slow speed dial status change after intercom call.
- SwyxIt! as CTI Slave switches lines slowly.
- In special scenarios Switch-on Media streaming is delayed.
- Client exe crashes on Logoff after disconnecting VPN connection.
- In special scenarios ConferenceManager stops to process conference calls.
- Ad-hoc conference fails if conference user always prompts for PIN authorization.
- In special scenarios Database restore fails.
- Wrong Autologin after Reboot.
- Swyx DECT handset does not show the calling party name.
- Sometimes trunks loose their registration for a short period.
- Incoming SIP trunk call to Swyx DECT 800 fails.
- Swyx DECT: No ringing tone on outgoing ISDN calls.
- It's not possible to fetch voicemails using Remote Inquiry with MS Exchange Server 2007.
- Conversation record isn't saved if destination folder is changed without SwyxLink restart.
- The trunk assignment in the LinkManager does not work on the basis Recognition-URI.
- Incoming calls from some SIP providers don't work.
- Incoming SIP trunk call using compression is disconnected after "ConnectTo group".
- In special scenarios LinkManager dumps on concurrent DTMF and disconnect events.
- Incoming calls via Toplink do not work after a couple of days.
- DTMF on incoming call via LinkManager do not work if DTMF is started in the alerting state.
- Number Replacement profile "Transparent" doesn't work as expected for ISDN.
- Number suppression does not work if this is configured on SwyxPhone line.
- Hidden number in global phonebook is displayed on SwyxPhones.
- SwyxPhone does not re-logon automatically after it was logged off by Administrator.
- In special scenarios deadlock in PhoneManager caused hanging threads in the Server.
- Estimated call time in parameter "Average call time" in "Set Queue Attributes" GSE block should be done in minutes.
- In special scenarios SwyxGate throws access violation.
- Call get stuck in Gateway if "ConnectReq" is not confirmed by ISDN driver.
- Under special circumstances no incoming calls are accepted any more.
- Gateway in standby scenario does not register all trunks at switchover.
- Standalone Gateway does not register at server in standby environment.
- Gateway crashes on receiving "AOC-S" via ISDN.
- In special scenarios no SSL connection to Mail Server possible because loading of SSL helper libraries "libeay32.dll" and "slleay32.dll" failed.
- French version: Unsupported sampling rate for some SwyxWare wav files.
- Transfer to Swyx DECT 800 user in group Sales via Operator script fails.
- SwyxWare internal calls are signalled as external calls on Swyx DECT handset.
- Standby: network failure between Main SwyxServer and Standby SwyxServer leads to a forced log off of clients.
- In special scenarios Testmail can not be sent to some mail servers.
- Group call notifications configured with relations do not work if call was redirected.
- GetDTMFChar only works if call is accepted via "PlaySound" before.
- Incoming calls on SIP trunk get disconnected when being transferred.
- Blind call transfer information not displayed.
- Call transfer to CallQueue script fails if transfer is initiated via drag'n drop to speed dial key.
- Call transfer to CallQueue script fails if transfer is initiated while CallQueue call is on hold.
- Call transfer to CallQueue script fails if transfer is initiated while CallQueue call is delivered to Group.
- Permanent license file not accepted when no IDE controller present.
- Activation of external call on hold fails, if call was also delivered to parallel target.
- Audiocodes redundant mode does not work together with SwyxWare Standby.
- Incorrect number of repetitions in the "Get DTMF char" block.
- Hunt group call handling very slow is case of multiple busy group members using SIP based client.
- Calls from ISDN at SwyxConnect get lost when they are put on hold via script or parked in call queue.
- Master/Standby configuration wizard will be restarted in case of wrong domain admin username or password.
- Forwarding, secondary call, number suppression do not always work in a master/standby system.
- Unexpected error when adding an additional permanent license key.
- Missing meaningful error message when trying to add "Swyx Update Service" licenses within Administration.
- Operator user has no short name.
- Number mapping disappears trying to map a second number which was already in use.
- T-Online (DE) SIP profile does not work with modified settings.
- SwyxWare Administration overview page displays wrong license information in case of quitting server properties by 'Cancel' button.
- In special scenarios it is impossible to delete user correctly at SwyxWare Administration
- Administration offers codices for trunk recording which don't work in case additional recording codices are added via xml file.
- In special scenarios Public numbers are unexpectedly deleted within SwyxWare Administration.
- For some special scenarios Snom phones do not work correctly.
- SwyxWare Administration does not display correct icons.
- All number mappings disappear if SwyxLink is deleted.
- SwyxWare Administration does not work correctly on systems with two active network cards.
- It's not possible to disconnect a registered SIP trunk.