SwyxFax v2.00 (kb2914)
Le informazioni contenute nel presente articolo riguardano i seguenti prodotti:
- SwyxFax Client v2.00
- SwyxFax Server v2.00
Swyx releases SwyxFax v2.00. This articles describes all changes and improvements in regard to the previous verison.
Changes in SwyxFax Server:
SwyxFax Server v2.00 runs as H.323 VoIP client on a SwyxWare. Therefore calls
- can be observed in the SwyxWare Administration.
- are logged in call detail records of SwyxServer.
- can be processed by the call routing of the SwyxFax Server’s SwyxWare user account (e.g. call redirection).
- can make use of SwyxWare internal number replacement definitions (e.g. least cost routing).
- can be forwarded to and received from SwyxLinks.
- can be established to and from fax machines connected to VoIP terminal adapters without involving the PSTN.
SwyxFax Server v2.00 can only be used with a SwyxWare higher or equal v4.31. In contrast to earlier SwyxFax versions SwyxFax Server v2.00 requires SwyxFax User licenses and SwyxFax Channel licenses. There are no more 2 SwyxFax Channel licenses included.
When using SwyxFax Server v2.00 with SwyxWare less then v4.40 the same amount of SwyxFax User licenses as SwyxWare User licenses are required. When using SwyxFax Server v2.00 with SwyxWare higher or equal v4.40 the SwyxFax User licenses are independant for the SwyxWare User licenses.
Changes in SwyxFax Client:
- This version only supports the operating systems Windows 2000 and Windows XP. Windows 98, Windows ME and Windows NT 4.0 Workstation are no longer supported.
Terminal Server support.
Serial letter support.
Futher informations as also Installation and Update instructions can be found in the included README files.