Eventlog message: User ... could not log on to SwyxServer because there's no license available (kb2553)
Le informazioni contenute nel presente articolo riguardano i seguenti prodotti:
- SwyxWare from version 3
RiepilogoThis article contains additional information about event log entry:
Type: Failure Audit Source: IpPbxSrv (SwyxServer) ID: 12292 (0x3004) Text: User '%1' with Windows account '%2', IP-Address '%3' could not log on to SwyxServer because there's no license available or all licenses are currently in use.
%1 SwyxWare user account name %2 Windows account name %3 IP-Address
SwyxServer generates this event log entry if a client cannot logon due to missing licenses. Note:
- One user license per logon needed
- If option packs are installed, the number of available license is the minimum of
- Server + user upgrade licenses
- Option Pack Extended Call Routing licenses
- Option Pack SwyxFax User
- Option Pack Up-To-Date Advanced
- Option Pack Up-To-Date Premium
- A SwyxIt! running in CTI mode needs a CTI license, too, i.e. if it remote controls a SwyxPhone.
Check installed licenses in SwyxServer properties, property page "Licenses" in SwyxWare Administration.